How do you setup a VPN to a different US city and not a completely different country?

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
And you could cast the Mac signal to your TV of course, if that would be better for viewing.
I’ve hooked it up a few times via HDMI. And to Juan, I’m actually planning on buying a Fire TV Cube and an Apple TV as well when I get my rent rebate. I have my Roku and still plan on keeping it as well. You can see that thread I made in the Cord Cutters area.

Duh! My dyslexia affected me. I was seeing it as not in market but it really said that it's not available at that location.

Is Locast facing any disputes with anyone? Some cities work, some cities don't.
Under the law, Locast doesn't need retransmission agreements with the local stations, so there are never any disputes. Are the Locast cities you're trying to watch on your VPN's city listings?

Under the law, Locast doesn't need retransmission agreements with the local stations, so there are never any disputes. Are the Locast cities you're trying to watch on your VPN's city listings?
Some cities include Chicago and Seattle.

I just found out when I set it for Chicago, it really sent my location to Montgomery, Kansas (I believe that's the correct state that it said).

I think I'm locked out. To many attempts with both sites. Maybe that's why it's acting weird. I'll get back to you guys sometime tomorrow.

• Sad
Reactions: TheKrell

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts