How do you tell what the resolution is?

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

steve617

SatelliteGuys Family
Original poster
Oct 29, 2005
I have read in one of the other post that the resolution has changed in some of the HD channels. I have noticed on Voom that the quality is not as good as it was. Just wondering how can you tell what resolution or bitrate they are brodcasting at. Thanks

Steve

Thanks Gary for the info. I am very new in HD and I just want the best quality HD that I can get. I guess from what I have read the 1920x1080i resolution suppose be back soon. Thanks for all the info.

Steve

no problemo, you made the better choice over Directv

the HD Pak and Show/HBO/PPV are still true 1920x1080i, only Voom and CBS east HD are being robbed of 1920x1080i goodness :(

-Gary

I have had Dish for many years. Just this past month I bought a rear projection LCD Hitachi 50 in. So I upgrade to the 811. I also got the HD package and voom. Today I added the multisport hoping to get NBA HD. My basic package is the top 120.

Steve

steve617 said:
I have had Dish for many years. Just this past month I bought a rear projection LCD Hitachi 50 in. So I upgrade to the 811. I also got the HD package and voom. Today I added the multisport hoping to get NBA HD. My basic package is the top 120.
Steve

Dish hasn't shown any NBA TV HD this season. (But at least you get TNT HD for NBA)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts