how does voom online work?

weagle

SatelliteGuys Family
Original poster
Apr 20, 2004
just wondering anyone use voom online from www.voom.com how does it work if you got the voom account number can you activate/deactivate the service change billing options can you change name/addresses on it? thanks..

last I checked, you can only see what you're subscribed to currently. Can't change anything.

I use it but all I can do is look at the status of my account. Strange thing though, since I moved, they couldn't just change the address so they cancelled my old account and opened up a brand new one, I can't use my old user name on the website since it's still registered to my old account even though it's supposed to be cancelled. They really need to find a way to just change an address without the hassle of giving the customer a whole new account. It has already caused me two problems.

did they send someone out to install your system when you changed addresses?

oh they did did they charge you another $199 installation charge?

No, they didn't charge me because I called to schedule it before they started the $199 thing.

you mean you just told them not to send anyone out to install it at the new location? i wonder if you can still do that now?

No, here's what happened:

They don't have a way to change an address on an account, so what they had to do was cancel my old account and create me as a brand new customer at my new address. They scheduled me as a brand new install and sent someone to my new address to install it. I wasn't charged because I put in the order back when the installs were still free.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)