How long after 922 install till I can use the apps?

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

thechaz05

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Pub Member / Supporter
Oct 26, 2011
Irwin
I just got my 922 installed and I am setting up the tv everywhere and trying to access the apps and my account and it says data not available. I checked the broadband settings and I am all good there. Also from my computer I tried to watch live tv and it says error 6 device is not correctly registering. Any help is appreciated.

Does it affect using dishonline and the smartphone app too? Cause those don't work and chatting with dish only serves to raise my blood pressure. I swear most of them are completely brain dead. Was hoping my Dirt friends would come to the rescue lol

I could not figure out how to edit my last post, but I just wanted to give an update on my situation. After waiting about 6 hours I am happy to report that all features except the on demand are functional including the sling features. :D I even used my phone to change the channel while the wife was watching something, (this is going to be fun.) This morning after the overnight download my On Demand is also available. This is going to take some time to get used to (especially the guide and DVR Menus), but so far I love it.

I could not figure out how to edit my last post, but I just wanted to give an update on my situation. After waiting about 6 hours I am happy to report that all features except the on demand are functional including the sling features. :D I even used my phone to change the channel while the wife was watching something, (this is going to be fun.) This morning after the overnight download my On Demand is also available. This is going to take some time to get used to (especially the guide and DVR Menus), but so far I love it.

Good deal! glad it fixed itself,When the 922 first came out DISH was recommending to wait 48 hours for everything to straighten itself out on the 922.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)