how long after leaving until you become new customer?

cebbigh

Supporting Founder
Original poster
Supporting Founder
May 24, 2005
Frostbite Falls
I left Dish largely over issues with the 129 sat (E5). Now that Ciel 2 looks to be an almost sure bet I'd like to drop DTV and add Dish Turbo (I've really missed the 622). I left Dish Oct. 2007. When I do the Dish builder it puts a message up that Turbo is for new customers only but still allows me to click the NEXT button and schedule an install date and gave me a confirmation.

I think once u are in their system, u are in there forever. however what you can do is use some one else's name in your home to sign up. I belive the address does not matter much even if dish was installed there before, as long as the name is different, you can get new customers deals.

6 months your considered like a new customer, assuming you left in good standing.

Only thing you cannot do as a returning customer is sign up without a committment.

Call Dishstore and we'll sign you up and also give you an additional rebate above and beyond the standard dish promotion

6 months your considered like a new customer, assuming you left in good standing.

Only thing you cannot do as a returning customer is sign up without a committment.

Call Dishstore and we'll sign you up and also give you an additional rebate above and beyond the standard dish promotion

I left in good standing. Was with them over 10 years and on autopay at least for the last 5. I guess I'll wait and see if the confirmation I got was real or not.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts