How long before I become new subscriber again?

rjousuf

SatelliteGuys Family
Original poster
Sep 6, 2004
I been off from dish for about 2 years now. I left without any problems with them and now wanted to come back. Will I qualify for a new subscriber deals or will be treated as old customer with no deals? I am still living in the same house with same phone number and same last name, ss number etc. Also lastly if go with 4 room install, will they give me one 722 and 3 regular 311 or will i only get the dual tuner 722(connect 2 tvs to it) and then only get 2 311. the reason i dont wanna use 2nd output on 722 is that it is coax and i dont think it will look good on kids room compare to a seperate 311 connected to s video connection.
thanks

E* has a former customer program. As long as you have been disconnected in good standing (no outstanding bills) for 6 months or more, you can qualify for all new customer promotions except Club Dish Digital Home Advantage. This just means you can not use a friends club dish card to receive free activation. You will have to pay the $50 fee.

I been off from dish for about 2 years now. I left without any problems with them and now wanted to come back. Will I qualify for a new subscriber deals or will be treated as old customer with no deals? I am still living in the same house with same phone number and same last name, ss number etc. Also lastly if go with 4 room install, will they give me one 722 and 3 regular 311 or will i only get the dual tuner 722(connect 2 tvs to it) and then only get 2 311. the reason i dont wanna use 2nd output on 722 is that it is coax and i dont think it will look good on kids room compare to a seperate 311 connected to s video connection.
thanks[/QUOTE

Also will give you only a total of 4 tuners. So, only 1 722 & 2 311's (or 1 322). The RF output on the Dual tuners is UHF modulated. The pq, I think, is pretty decent for RF. I would have no problem of running off of the 2nd tuner of a dual tuner, especially for a kids room.

see what i mean about retailers... what ever it takes to make a sale.. screw the dish rules... you guys kill me. like the new thing we are going through.. some of you are letting our illegal alien friends sign up as a new customer while they are still watching the old system they had, instead of making them pay the upgrade fee.. which we promptly report.... you are killing my pay raises.

on the original question there are two ways... one is call 1-800-347-4123 and you SHOULD be able to do a new connect as a reconnect.
or two use your significant others name

you can qualify for four leased tuners(ie 722 and two 311s or one 322). the promotion you would qualify for would be "formal customer promotion". this will give you the same dha/dha18 options as a new cust, providing your account was in good service. you would actually be restarting your old account with new leased equipment. if you wanted an extra 311 rec, you would be responsible for the purchase of it plus the purchase of the extra switch(most likely a dpp44 a tech would want to use or two dp34's) and expect to shell out 149 for the purchase and isntall of the 311 and 199 for the swtich.

see what i mean about retailers... what ever it takes to make a sale.. screw the dish rules... you guys kill me. like the new thing we are going through.. some of you are letting our illegal alien friends sign up as a new customer while they are still watching the old system they had, instead of making them pay the upgrade fee.. which we promptly report.... you are killing my pay raises.

on the original question there are two ways... one is call 1-800-347-4123 and you SHOULD be able to do a new connect as a reconnect.
or two use your significant others name

Depends on what the system says when we put them through, if it says new we build a new account. If it says former customer we build a former DHA account.

If it says "Does not qualify, no way in hell" then we don't do anything!

i dont mean to sound so bias but remember.. they suck where i am

The best retailers like Claude know all the dish promotions inside out and know what to try in the qualification process to get the best deal possible.

Dish on the other hand has the opposite goal. They want to get the new customer with the smallest amount of incentives and deals. They love it when someone calls in and says I want to turn service back on, I still have the dish and the recievers from the last time in place and I just want to send you money every month.

If your local guys are bad, give Claude a call, he can get you installed.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)