How long does it take for DIRT to respond

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

jcoppola

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Feb 12, 2006
Charleston, SC
I started a conversation yesterday to try and resolve a billing programming issue. It was about 24 hours ago haven't heard yet. I don't won't to do chat or csr as they both screwed it up. I'll repost here if more DIRT members are likely to see it. Please let me know.

I started a conversation yesterday to try and resolve a billing programming issue. It was about 24 hours ago haven't heard yet. I don't won't to do chat or csr as they both screwed it up. I'll repost here if more DIRT members are likely to see it. Please let me know.

Was the member online when you messaged them? What are their traditional hours (see sticky)? And would it being near a holiday possibility affect things?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Yes at the time but only for about 20 minutes. Anyway I figured out my issue and I was the stupid one and owe some poor kid on chat a big apology.

FYI for others contacting DIRT,

My experience is that DIRT reps will not tell you that in 15min, they are off the next 2 days,
Nor will they pass your conversation over to another online rep.
So, if you happen to contact a DIRT rep who is 'heading out the door for the weekend', you'll be abruptly left hanging.

Suggesting 1st question to ask DIRT rep is how long they expect to be available to help you.

Sent from my SM-G930P using the SatelliteGuys app!

My experience is that DIRT reps will not tell you that in 15min, they are off the next 2 days, So, if you happen to contact a DIRT rep who is 'heading out the door for the weekend', you'll be abruptly left hanging.
I have always asked them to 'note my account' with whatever they have told me, offered me, etc. Most recently, for a Hopper 3 upgrade, I was going to talk to my wife - scheduling it, possibly losing recordings, etc. I knew the person from DIRT was going to be off for a couple days the following day and I may not have an answer for her before she was off.

It would be nice if there was a way to do that but technically they can't (because of the forum's software). They could give each other access to their account login details but there may be reasons not to do that....

Thanks everyone for responding. Laila did contact me. As stated above most of the mistake was on my part and a small part on Dish end. I'm sure it will work out.

FYI for others contacting DIRT,

My experience is that DIRT reps will not tell you that in 15min, they are off the next 2 days,
So, if you happen to contact a DIRT rep who is 'heading out the door for the weekend', you'll be abruptly left hanging.

Suggesting 1st question to ask DIRT rep is how long they expect to be available to help you.

Sent from my SM-G930P using the SatelliteGuys app!

OR you could look at the sticky for each team members schedule...

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Just click on their name in the top right hand corner, where online staff are listed, when they are online and a block will pop up, which contains the weekly schedule including days off.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)