How Long does it take to get the 5 free HD-DVD's

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

Hoxxx

SatelliteGuys Family
Original poster
Supporting Founder
Jun 19, 2004
It has been almost 2 months now and I stil don't have my 5 free movies. Does anyone have a clue as to how long it takes or a web site to check on the status.

It has been almost 2 months now and I stil don't have my 5 free movies. Does anyone have a clue as to how long it takes or a web site to check on the status.

I think I had mine is less than 3 months. Its like a rebate, they are never in a hurry to send them out!

I sent my order in about two months ago. Late last week I got a card saying they were back ordered and, get this, asking me if I wanted to cancel my order. It specificity says FREE HD DVD Promotion, and asks if you do not what to wait to sing the back of the card and send in the PREPAID mailer. Thank god it was prepaid! Why would they even ask the question about canceling a FREE order? Sure they may get a few to sing and return but it is worth the hassle a few weeks later when the people do not remember singing and get PO's about not getting them.

IF you don't believe the card PM me and I will email you a scan.

I got a postcard on Saturday about my movies. I got my A2 in June.

Postcard said that due to demand of the promotion, my movies will ship on 9/15.

Also, I got the included a ppd postcard so I can decline my DVD's instead of waiting. Nice of them to let me give up my free stuff.

I got a postcard on Saturday about my movies. I got my A2 in June.

Postcard said that due to demand of the promotion, my movies will ship on 9/15.

Also, I got the included a ppd postcard so I can decline my DVD's instead of waiting. Nice of them to let me give up my free stuff.

Yes, and as stated THEY will even cover the postage! :rolleyes:

Well one good thing came out of the postcard. At least now I remeber what five I ordered since it was listed on teh card. I had misplaced my copy and was not sure!

Well one good thing came out of the postcard. At least now I remeber what five I ordered since it was listed on teh card. I had misplaced my copy and was not sure!

No kidding. I was looking a buying a couple more discs and I knew they were on the list, but I couldn't remember what ones I chose.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)