How long for HD RSN?

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

howie14

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Jan 4, 2007
Eldersburg MD
MASN HD starts today with the Baltimore home opener. It's scheduled to have 40 HD broadcasts of each local team, the Nationals and Orioles. Many area cable companies have made room, usually by preempting MOJO during the broadcasts. DISH has no plans, from what I can tell.

My question for those of you out there is this : How long from the launch date of your local HD RSN did DISH actually pick it up?

What are the chances they will turn up on a sports alt channels?? I catch a lot of Spurs games that way. Not sure if the same rules apply here. My regional is FSN Southwest, But sometimes I have to scan the Alts to find it. I was not on dish last baseball season, so this is just a shot in the dark.

MSG HD was unlinked almost 2 years ago and still not turned on. There have been no rumors or indicators this will happen anytime soon. Same with FSNBA.

FSN NY HD (now MSG+) was uplinked at the same time as MSG HD, but that channel has not been activated yet either. However, when SNY HD started Dish had it active within the week (second day of the baseball season last year.)

FSN NY HD (now MSG+) was uplinked at the same time as MSG HD, but that channel has not been activated yet either. However, when SNY HD started Dish had it active within the week (second day of the baseball season last year.)

After the current basketball and hockey seasons end there will be nothing, and I mean nothing, to watch on these 2 channels until fall ‘08.

Don’t count on Dish addressing this issue anytime soon!

MASN HD starts today with the Baltimore home opener. It's scheduled to have 40 HD broadcasts of each local team, the Nationals and Orioles. Many area cable companies have made room, usually by preempting MOJO during the broadcasts. DISH has no plans, from what I can tell.

My question for those of you out there is this : How long from the launch date of your local HD RSN did DISH actually pick it up?

We have three RSN's that I receive, and the only hd contact of any of them will be on SNY and that will be only NY Mets games when they are broadcasting in HD.

It is extremely frustrating to watch a Buffalo Sabres game on the SD Sport Alt, which is really MSG-HD for TWC and Directv subs.:mad:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)