How long to receive shipping boxes?

bonnjer

SatelliteGuys Family
Original poster
Aug 5, 2006
I posted this in the Directv forum, but I think it might go better here since more people might have the same experience of moving from Directv. If a mod could please delete the other thread, I'd appreciate it.

I closed out my Directv account a week ago today. They said they would be sending packaging so that I could send my receivers back. Anyone know how long that takes for the packaging to arrive? I imagine it will be here soon, but I want to make sure because I don't want to get stuck with charges from them. Thanks.

If they ever show up 7 working days m-f. If you had Tivo Make sure the Tivo account is closed b4 you get a colections notice 1 year later for services you didnot have for a year.
DirecTv's Structure and hardware blows at best. So many fell burned that they got new contracts with out beeing told or sighning any paper work then tec's replaced recevers under the direct protection plan.

Good Luck and go to kinkos and make sure they scan the boxes and give you a recite that they recived them and track them . Call 3 days after the tracking numbers show they have been deliverd to make sure your not going to get charged.

18 months and counting! still have my 722 and 211 spit shined and waiting.I apparently fell through the cracks,never got boxes,never charged.funny thing is,now I want to go back to dish because im so disgusted with dirctv right now.

Update:

I had disconnected my Directv account on 9-24-09. I had still not received my packaging boxes as of today (10-6-09), so I gave them a call. The CSR got my information and put me on hold for a few minutes. When she came back on, she said that it appeared that I now own the receivers and that they did not need them back. They are 3+ year old D11 models, so I didn't figure they'd want them back, but I'll hang on to them just in case they do ever decide to charge me for them.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)