How long will Sling TV be offering free/discounted equipment?

The Amazon CloudFront distribution is configured to block access from your country.

If you can't view it from there at all, I see no reason to care what the free offer is. But it's for the Amazon Fire TV stick.

The offers are:
50% OFF the newest, fully loaded Roku 3 Reg. $99.99
Top rated. Fully loaded. Lightning fast. Plus 50% off when you prepay three months of Sling TV!

FREE Roku® Streaming Stick® Reg. $49.99
Perfect for wall mounted TVs. Easily portable. Get it free when you prepay three months of Sling TV!

$50 off the newest, Amazon Fire TV Reg. $99
Voice search included. High performance processor. Plus $50 off when you prepay three months of Sling TV!

FREE Amazon Fire TV Stick! Reg. $39
Great for all mounted TVs. Powerful. Get it free when you prepay three months of Sling TV!

And there will supposedly be a similar $50 off offer on the nexus player when the app is available.

I've been wanting a Roku 3 so I might sign up.. of course I'll be paying roughly $10 more than buying one straight out but I can try and critique the service.

Last edited:
Reactions: Ronnie-
This was Sling's response:
"At this time we do not have an expiry date for the Roku and Amazon promotion."

I called yesterday to ask about the details of the 3-month prepayment since I plan on switching after my DirecTV contract is up in 2 months (i.e. does it start as soon as you pay or can you wait a week, a month, etc. to redeem it?---Answer: it starts right away) and the CSR said the same thing. He said that as of now there is no indication that the offers are going away anytime soon.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)