How long will you stay?

justalurker,

No one replies.

After examining your posts you appear to do nothing but insult and bring grief to the forum. Your handle speaks for itself. And, you obviously derive pleasure instilling pain in other's. Continue this behavior and you are looking at censure.

From what you discuss, it does not appear you are a Voom Client.

You never have anything positive to contribute.

Perhaps it is time for you to move on and annoy some forum other than SatelliteGuys.US?

Well, the overwhelming majority of the small sample population in the vote so far, are here until the end! Let's party till they turn out the lights (and then some!)!

What I want to know, is, since they will probably be on for quite some time while this sale is ironed out by the powers that be, will we be getting a chance a the whole house DVR next month?! If not, who gets that thing afte r the sale goes through? Will moto build it for dish?

justalurker said:
Posted in part to keep other threads clean and to collect votes in one place.

Please answer the question ...
How long will you stay with Voom?

JL
You wanna keep other threads clean?

LOL

Who made you a mod? Please show us your badge.

Damn, the ass clowns are out tonight. Must be a full moon. :bounce :haha

bradley said:
justalurker,

No one replies.
Are you searching for all of my posts to post your spam.

Hey mods! bradley has posted the EXACT SAME MESSAGE in multiple threads in clear violation of the board rules.

YO Ronald, note the posting date of the poll. It was originally posted in the News forum until a mod decided to spin ot over here (where it got less attention). Of course now there is another poster's poll asking the same question ...

This poll has been out for a while, and it went as expected.

JL

I will stay long enough to see justalurker banned from the VOOM Forum. Personally, I am getting mighty tired of listening to this turd; open yap, out comes crap! Perhaps one of the mods can rename his alias to justavoomtroller. Yikes!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)