How many CSR's does it take to change a lightbulb?

If you push the switch and hold it down for 6 seconds, you might not need to change the bulb. Repeat three times daily after meals.

Besides, the next bulb software will fix the problem.

-CSR

I'm sorry sir, but we just can't GIVE you a light bulb...those are reserved for new subscribers only.

Take the light bulb from another room and switch them to see if the problem is the bulb, the wiring, or the switch.

The problem moved to the other room? We'll send a tech. Are you available a week from thursday?

bcshields said:
Take the light bulb from another room and switch them to see if the problem is the bulb, the wiring, or the switch.

The problem moved to the other room? We'll send a tech. Are you available a week from thursday?

or they would say ........will you be available from June 1st at 8:35am to Decemeber 29th at 10:65pm for a tech to come out and take a look?

There are no compelling light bulbs at this time. The light bulbs that are currently available are just emitting the same light as candles we are providing you now.

Welcome to tonight’s Charlie Chat, with your hosts Charlie and Jim! We’ve got a great show for you tonight, so let’s get started!

Jim: Giving away a HDTivo system tonight! Wow! Darn thing works right out of the box. Go figure!

Charlie: Right Jim; we are in consultation with our lawyers to see if this “working right of the box “ is legal and not in fact in violation of some vague paragraph in NAFTA’s free trade act.

Jim: First up, question for you Charlie "How many CSR's does it take to change a light bulb?."

Charlie: Good one Jim, How’d that one get past the screeners! Just kidding. Well we are in negotiations with GE for access rights for our CSR’s to be trained in three languages by the way, to change a bulb any time we want. Until then If you’re in a live city, you will receive a $1 credit for a new bulb on next years bill per month for the loss of one bulb, if you live outside a city well the folks at Eldon are asking us to declare darkness a new standard.

Steven said:
I'm sorry sir, but we just can't GIVE you a light bulb...those are reserved for new subscribers only.
this quote was so good, I decided to add it to my signature, or one that made more sense anyway. thanks steven!

Well it brings up the point...how many electric companies give subscribers light bulbs? We are paying for the friggin' electricity every month...you'd think the electric company would provide free light bulbs, right? And how about those expensive ranges and clothes dryers. Those daggone greedy SOBs at the electric company expect us to pay for those AND pay them for the electricity every month. How can they stay in business treating customers like that!

Sound silly doesn't it. Yet, we expect the satellite companies to give us new equipement that costs several hundred times more than a light bulb even though we pay the satellite company, on average, less a month than the utility company.

Sorry to interrupt a light thread with some substance. Back to the hilarity.

See ya
Tony

TNGTony said:
Sound silly doesn't it. Yet, we expect the satellite companies to give us new equipement that costs several hundred times more than a light bulb even though we pay the satellite company, on average, less a month than the utility company.
Tony

To shed a little "light" on this analogy (har de har har)

If the electric company had the ability to "encode" their electricity, so that it only worked with light bulbs they supplied, I might well expect them to provide them for free.

I use those new florecent power saving bulbs throughout the house, I don't want the Electric company to come in and swap it out with an old 60 watt bulb which will make my bill 3x higher.

They're expensive, but well worth the initial cost. First used them in a house with a $150 electric bill, and cut $50 bucks off of it the following month. They paid for themselves in 2 months time.

Here's my CSR response: "Ok, let us ship you a repaired light bulb, but we'll charge you for it if you don't return the inoperable one, or if it's cracked or broken in any way."

Don't forget, the electric company used to give folks free light bulbs (at least here) until stores and other companies complained that it hurt their business on selling bulbs.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)