How many dishes for one 722 and one 322 installaton ?

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

winwin2

Original poster
May 12, 2008
SF Bayarea
Hi, After long time cable TV, I decide to intall Dish in this coming weekend for 'HD Absolute' pack. Can someone answer these questions, so I can decide the wiring plan ?
1) I ordered 2 dual-tuner receivers (one 722 and one 322), how many dishes will be installed ? And, what is the size/model ?
2) For these dual-tuner receivers, each one needs 2 coax wires from the dish to the sat input of receiver ?
3) Refer to the official page of "Standard Professional Installation Includes":
ONLY One wall cable penetration
If 2 wires x 2 receivers = 4 holes, then will the installer charges me more then ?

Hi, After long time cable TV, I decide to intall Dish in this coming weekend for 'HD Absolute' pack. Can someone answer these questions, so I can decide the wiring plan ?
1) I ordered 2 dual-tuner receivers (one 722 and one 322), how many dishes will be installed ? And, what is the size/model ?
2) For these dual-tuner receivers, each one needs 2 coax wires from the dish to the sat input of receiver ?
3) Refer to the official page of "Standard Professional Installation Includes":
ONLY One wall cable penetration
If 2 wires x 2 receivers = 4 holes, then will the installer charges me more then ?

you will probably get one 1000.2 dish (line of site dependant). one line will run each dual tuner. backfeeds for the tv2's depends on the wiring in place, or that can be installed.

the installer should do a site survey with you and decide on the wiring then.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)