How many of you keep Dish Just for the adult...

too embarrassed to finish your question in the thread, eh? :D

well you'll end up getting more views with such a tease this way... but some might get annoyed...

Dish adult programming is too expensive in my opinion. You can subscribe to one of the "Netflix like" adult DVD services for less. ;)

NightRyder

Got any error message on my 4900 receiver saying to coutinue watch programing need new smart card by 4/13. Only on Adult program channels it says this

the adult channels are the next batch to go to only nagra 2. that's why the message is on them

The day dish adds on demand and has a search function for the adult movies is when I'll subscribe. Other than that I have no interest in the subscription for adult movies, my brother on the other hand, we always have to make sure he's not pokeing through those. My bill has been questionable at times....

Your better off with c-band since the adult channels are so much cheaper on it. I think they are around the $10-$15 range per channel and probably cheaper when combined. I think you can get the cheap receivers to pick them up too but it takes the large dishes to get them. It might be worth it though to save all that money. You will get charged a $5 access fee on top of the channels that you order by not purchasing AT60.

Yep, it's definately a factor that keeps me with Dish.

NightRyder: Can you suggest a rental service? I used to also go to my local (ma/pop) video store, but sadly Blockbuster and the Grocery Stores have driven them all out.

David_Levin said:
Yep, it's definately a factor that keeps me with Dish.

NightRyder: Can you suggest a rental service? I used to also go to my local (ma/pop) video store, but sadly Blockbuster and the Grocery Stores have driven them all out.

David: I have had very good service from www.bushdvd.com. Large selection, quick turnaround and very responsive CS.

NightRyder

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)