How many RF Coaxial cables are used on the current GENIE 4K DVR?

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Status
Please reply by conversation.
It's not available on my account, probably because it's not in national release yet.
I'm not even sure if the local installers have been told about them yet ...
As I said, I don't see them all that often anymore, but it will be interesting to see if any of them have learned about them yet when I do see them.

Just to throw this into the mix, I get beta access to a lot of stuff, but they are exercising a very tight level of control on the HS17. Internally, only manager and above can get an HS17 unit, and even then, it's a mess of paperwork, requiring regular written reports on functionality. I've been begging for one for two years now, and have been told that I don't meet any of the requirements to have one.

I keep hearing that they're going in homes in certain markets, and all I can really speculate from that is that they're either going into employee homes for testing, or the markets that are getting them are being used for testing and training purposes, where they're only going into a restricted handful of homes - and have logging enabled with the logs being sent back to engineering for analysis.

Hmmm, if its a flat roof, I wonder what thier stance is ...
I don't see them guys very often but I'll inquire when I do next, thats a curious question.

Yep, the one at the corner is the Directv dish. Not sure whose dish the one in the middle is as it came with the house when I bought it in 2009. I have 2 DISH Network dishes in the front of the house (500+ and 1000.2) as the former was what I had originally and the later was added when I got the DISH Hopper 3 but it still needed the 500+ for the 118 satellite for international channels.

2017-07-27_17-22-02.jpg

directv has no 4k dvr atm
they have 4k servers for clients, which is not the same as a 4k dvr

directv has no 4k dvr atm
they have 4k servers for clients, which is not the same as a 4k dvr
They have a dvr that records 4k, but they don't have one that has a native output for it.

Interesting, I went to my account to look and see what recvrs were available to me to add ....
Many were listed, everything from the H24 up to the current 4k stuff. Even the H44 was listed, why anyone with DVRs already would want a H44 is beyond me.
Nothing about a HS17 as of yet.
Hey, I liked my H44 with the added SATA drive attached. It was a very small STB and was fairly quick, loved in the bedroom. But yea with no SATA drive really useless for home installations.

Status
Please reply by conversation.