How much is a 3D VOD rental? 4K VOD rental?

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

edisonprime

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Dec 12, 2012
I just noticed some 3D VOD available today, which is funny because 3D is pretty much dead. Despite it being dead, I still love it. So how much is a 3D VOD rental? I love 4K too, so how much is a 4K VOD rental? Thanks for answering my questions in advance...

Go to your local channels, then scroll up slightly. I see a few. They are all channel 1 channels. They are “The Intruder” (2 difficult channels), Long Shot”, “Alita: Battle Angel”, and “Breakthrough”. If you can’t see it it’s possible you may need a 3D TV to see the listings.

I don’t have a 3D TV so you may well be right. You can select one if those movies in your guide you can go further in to see the price. You will not be charged unless you say yes to the charge.

I don’t have a 3D TV so you may well be right. You can select one if those movies in your guide you can go further in to see the price. You will not be charged unless you say yes to the charge.

See my above post. I think listing them in 3D is an error. Come to think of it, I think only one of the ones I mentioned in my first reply to you was actually ever released in 3D.

Interesting. I have a 3D TV, but none of the titles you mentioned show up as 3D in my Guide. I clicked thru to the Rent screen, and they're still just shown as HD and, for The Intruder, SD and Buy options.

I did a software update this morning and it corrected those movies being listed as available in 3D. That being said, I wish I actually could rent a 3D movie on my Hopper 3.

My TV is a 3D, although I never used the 3D at all. I hate those glasses and I wear glasses normally, so they just made it worse. Anyway, no options for 3D movies on my VOD

Yeah it was an error. A software update the next day corrected that issue so they no longer are listed as in 3D.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts