How much schooling have you finished?

What level of schooling have you completed?

• Doctorate

Votes: 5 5.2%
  • Masters

Votes: 22 22.9%
  • Bachelors

Votes: 42 43.8%
  • Associates

Votes: 17 17.7%
  • High School

Votes: 10 10.4%
  • Elementary

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • None of the above

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
graduated high school in 75, been working ever since repairing machines company i worked for went out of business in 84. so its my own business now.

over the years have attended lots of classes for different machines

Judging by the responses so far, I'd say that satellite guys have to be well educated to find this site, or real smart. :)

Tough for me to say, as i took higher education in the UK and got A- Levels, but didnt take a degree. So selected High School but it's possibly more like associates. People in the US seem to be much more concerned about what degree and from where than in the uk.

Master of Divinity. I did all the work for a Doctor of Ministry, except writing the thesis. The committee I was assigned thought what I wanted to do was more appropriate for a PhD thesis than a DMin and I wasn't interested in doing what they wanted me to do.

Bachelors in Business - concentration in accounting
Masters in Accounting

Both from the University of TN - Go Vols!

I do like the fact that so many here are so well educated. So I guess I'll list what I have now.

I have a double B.S. from Boston College in Computer Science and Economics.
I also have a Master of Science from Harvard.
To finish it off I have a doctorate (PhD) in Information Systems from the University of South Florida a.k.a USF.

The honest truth is that everything above only helps with getting access to some of the better jobs. Nearly everything I've learned I still haven't really used all that much. With that said education is all about making you a well rounded person and the only way for that to be done is to learn from many different subjects.

The best part of my college days were the parties and such. If it wasn't for the parties I would have had a mental breakdown or even worse.:D

I'm finishing up my BS in Information Technology, hopefully by the end of the year. I've passed 20 assessments with 7 to go which includes 2 English assessments that I'm nearly done with, 4 certification exams, and 1 final project assessment.

I'm getting this degree online from Western Governors University.

My plan as of now is to start with the Masters degree in IT next year sometime.

HS dropout. No degrees. Got my 1st Class FCC broadcast ticket at 16. Hardware/Software Design for last 35 years. (Took a lot a of training courses when you could get a $400 check from the VA each month during the 80's."Old Gi Bill") Never needed a degree to make a six-figure income.

I have an associates in financial services, I am currently going for a BS in secondary education social studies. After that is done, I will be continuing on to get a masters in special education.

I was a couple of classes short of a MSCS when my GI Bill timelimit kicked in, and I never finished it. Not that it was really required for my job, or any job I would have enjoyed. That program was all about management and productivity, and not much about quality, accuracy and user needs.

I was too busy working full time and raising kids to really enjoy my time in school. But getting a BSCS on top of an AS in Electronic Technology was the best career move I've ever made.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)