How often do you reboot your 522's?

Pils said:
In about 2 months of having it, 1 reboot.

I'm sorry but I think you're wrong.

Please go back and read the thread, or at least my message on page 1. You reboot your 522 once a day.

Get a life. Read your post before and stating I have been forced to reboot "myself" once. Glad we got a stickler to patrol the post.

I have had to reboot mine once in the three months I have had it... and that time was a few minutes after it took the hit from dish to activate it. It has ran solid ever since.

The 522 reboots itself once a day automatically at 3AM unless you have turned the auto update feature off.

In 3 months time I have had my 522 hang-up twice when searching the schedual and had to manually reboot each time.

Pils said:
Get a life. Read your post before and stating I have been forced to reboot "myself" once. Glad we got a stickler to patrol the post.

Get a clue. If you're aware that the 522 reboots once a day on its own, then you are misleading people by saying, "In about 2 months of having it, 1 reboot."

You never said anything like, "I have been forced to reboot 'myself' once," in your original post like you did in your second one.

And I too am glad there's a stickler to patrol the post. If people like you are going to pass out misinformation (or disinformation), it's comforting to know someone will come along and set the record straight.

Whatever. The original poster was looking to see how often people rebooted the machine themselves, not how often it reboots itself. Issue Dead.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)