How to become an administrator?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Awesome list PG. Any one of those will make the winner very happy. I can't say enough good things about satguys. What other site gives so much back to it's members?

Geronimo, I still miss your stories :)

P.S. OP if you marry the owner, you can convince him to give you admin status as well. :p

Very sweet but I believe i did one or two here and you were probably the one then or now who cared for them

Ok, SO here is the low down, off the top of my head. :)

We are giving away the following at our Holiday Party Dec 10th in our Chat Room. You DO need to be present to win :)

A WII
A PS3 (40 GB)
A XBOX 360 (Halo 3 Edition)
2 External harddrives
2 9" portable DVD player
Skyvision DSR-410
2 Toshiba HDDVD players
Spiderman 1-3 DVD Set
2 $20 Discover Card Gift Card
Jumbo Universal Remote (for people like me who lose them.)
Slingbox PRO

Yes ALL OF THE ABOVE!!!!
And that is just off the top of my head. I am SURE I have forgotten a thing or two at least!

Now, not all of these will be available to all members. There will be separate PUB/STAFF drawings, where regular members will not be eligible.

Good luck to all! :D

I wasn't expecting a list like that! :eek::eek: :up:up

There has been at least one mod that asked if they could help. :)

I know of a staff member who wasn't a Pub member before.... But... has donated to the site a few times since....

I know of a staff member who wasn't a Pub member before.... But... has donated to the site a few times since....

If they are a staff member then they are donating to the site on a daily basis! It takes great staff members to run this place as well as it is run.

Exactly. This is one of the reasons I love helping out here!

That, and the staff here is made up of the BEST people who care a lot about this site and our members. :)

I would have to guess that NOT insulting other staff in your first post would also be a prerequisite. :D

#4 Being able to work in the Admin CP without hosing the board while doing so! :D :eek:

Requisite # 1 to becoming a staff member. # 2 is probably having been around for a while and being an active member. Finally, asking to become often knocks you out of consideration (at least at many sites).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)