How to change sr in coolsat 4000

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Status
Please reply by conversation.

brownbear4444

Original poster
Sep 19, 2005
:) Hi, things are working great thanks for the help always, from what I have read the blind scan sometimes does not pick up everthing, so tried to manually add tp which I was able to do fine, but could not change the sr value, (could not add numbers just highlight) Im new, all Greek to me what am I not doing wrong, thanks for you help, Brownbear4444

Easist way to manage your channel information is Sharp C's Channel Master. From there you can edit your transponder. You should be able to edit SR, FEC, polar, frequency and name. Just click on the antenna it is located on to expand the tree, locate the transponder and right click to select properties.

brownbear4444 said:
:) Hi, things are working great thanks for the help always, from what I have read the blind scan sometimes does not pick up everthing, so tried to manually add tp which I was able to do fine, but could not change the sr value, (could not add numbers just highlight) Im new, all Greek to me what am I not doing wrong, thanks for you help, Brownbear4444

Go to "Manual Scan" and hit the green button to add a TP. Type in the frequency and move down to SR. After you highlight it just start entering the SR on remote and it will change from highlighted to enter mode.

Another question on this same note: When you enter the s/r numbers, if it's only a four digit number, for example, do you need to enter a "0" first? I'm asking this as it seems like the s/r field has spaces for 5 numbers.

sidekick said:
Another question on this same note: When you enter the s/r numbers, if it's only a four digit number, for example, do you need to enter a "0" first? I'm asking this as it seems like the s/r field has spaces for 5 numbers.
Yep, add a 0 first :)

Status
Please reply by conversation.