How to delete a DishOnDemand that was interrupted by reboot

monroef

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Apr 14, 2006
Hello,

I was downloading a DishOnDemand movie. In the middle of the download the Hopper rebooted. Now I cannot resume the download, delete the movie or restart the download. Anyone have an idea? I already called support and this is the wonderful answer I got after only a 1 minute chat

I apologize that there is no immediate solution to your problem. However, we will use the information I submit to attempt to re-create your issue and begin the investigation. If it's been identified, we will attempt to correct it on our end. Generally these issues are resolved via software information sent directly to the receiver. Please remember to turn off your receiver when you are not watching TV, so that it can receive the update when it becomes available. I apologize for the inconvenience, and appreciate your patience in this matter

Hello,

I was downloading a DishOnDemand movie. In the middle of the download the Hopper rebooted. Now I cannot resume the download, delete the movie or restart the download. Anyone have an idea? I already called support and this is the wonderful answer I got after only a 1 minute chat

I apologize that there is no immediate solution to your problem. However, we will use the information I submit to attempt to re-create your issue and begin the investigation. If it's been identified, we will attempt to correct it on our end. Generally these issues are resolved via software information sent directly to the receiver. Please remember to turn off your receiver when you are not watching TV, so that it can receive the update when it becomes available. I apologize for the inconvenience, and appreciate your patience in this matter

Amazing. I had the same problem about an hour ago. Downloaded an episode of Real Time. Watched most of it before it came to a point where a message popped up that said it needed to download the rest of the program. But it doesn't do anything and I can't delete it. There's no option for delete. Any ideas from anyone on what to do?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)