How to delete a Favorites List

Skee7ix

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Jun 21, 2011
Madison, Wisconsin
Hello.
I made a favorites list when I had the Top 250 package... with some of those channels in there.
Now I changed to Latino 2 and when doing my favorites list the channels I have chosen before appear there, so the ones in the 250 package that are not in Latino 2, appear on the list, but red, and I cannot delete them because they don't appear when I'm choosing the channels for making the list. They only appear on the guide and red... and this is annoying, I am making a list to have only the channels I will watch and there some channels that I'm not even subscribed to.

And also I cannot delete the list. I put deselect all channels, but those red channels are still there :mad:

The only way I knew of to delete them ,when I had the 922 last year, was to re sub to the channels in that 250 pack, then delete them in my favorite list and then once again un sub to them. Cost me $5.00 to do it. This was a bug that they never got around to fixing. Another reason I traded my 922 back in for a 722k instead. Some of the most basic features the 622/722/722k does , the 922 can't , like manual timers /dish pass.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts