How to delete and edit Dish Pass entrys on 942

pederb

SatelliteGuys Family
Original poster
Mar 2, 2004
Oakland, CA
How do I delete or edit a entry in Dish Pass 942? I programmed to record 6 ft under but now records 3-4 6 ft under in spanish for every one in English. Also my g/f entered Washington so now it records anything regarding the city Washington so there is another 6-8 programs a week I have to manually delete.

Please help.

Don't use dish passes for your regular recorded shows . Use the new episodes option for the timers created from the guide. You can also under the options button specify to save only 1 episode and then record over it with the newest one , and also you can specify the timer to work for only one channel and protect it too.

I only use dish passes for shows I really want to record , like say for example, Doris Day movies using her name in the information. Then it will record all the movies with her name in the information. Dish passes will record on all the satellite channels as many times the show appears in the week,including Hbo in spanish. It is way to broad to use for regular shows you watch weekly. I would use regular timers and never use the All episodes option , unless you are watching an older show that is in reruns.

pederb said:
So there is no way to delete or edit it?

Yes, just go into "timers" and you should be able to either delete or edit your existing Dish passes.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)