How to find out name of installer?

David

SatelliteGuys Guru
Original poster
Apr 12, 2004
Peachtree City, GA
My install is for March 5th and I wanted to find out the name/number of the installer so that I could confirm what I need.
I called DISH two days ago and was told that they couldn't give me that info until the day prior. (I assume it's because the exact subcontractor hadn't been assigned yet.)
I call again the day prior and the CSR insists that he doesn't have access to that info and that I can be confident that the install will occur at the date/time that I expect and he will have all the necessary equipment with him. I am not even close to being confident...
Does anyone know how to obtain the info?

The reason a CSR might not know yet is because DNS dispatchers at the local level actually control who gets what. You can ask for an internal tech or a specific Sub, but unless the person doing the routing actually sees that, they just route it however it's convient for them to route. Due to the lower workloads recently, Dispatchers have been waiting till the last minute to close the "calendars" for a specific day and routing late at night or early in the AM before the local LLC and Subs get into their offices. You should be able to call tomorrow (3/5) and find out who is doing your installation.

I also was trying to get my installer contact info and DISH told me they could not give it out. I but since I am just upgrading from my 811 to a 622 I found my old contract that had the installer's number on it. Based on you being a new member I am not sure if you are getting a new install or upgrading equipment. If just an upgrade go see if you can find your stuff from the orginal install.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)