How to find your member ID:

Status
Not open for further replies.
I could have had a lower number but I wasn't caught up on DBS Talk politics, so I didn't really know WTF was going on when Scott started up Satguys? It was a few days before I registered. I guess at 219 I'm pretty low (considering the head count is approaching 100k).

woo-hoo, number 382 here! I knew I joined this site pretty early. I just didn't know I was in the first five-hundred.

For those of you that just want to know how many SatelliteGuys and Gals joined before you this is a great way to find this out. First this test works under Vista and IE. It doesn't work in Firefox that I'm aware about at least. It most likely will work under XP but I cannot promise this as I cannot test it.

Please see the attached picture and note the same information is displayed in the address bar as well.

I have noticed in another forum they have your joined number (member ID number) in the post. Also, pretty neat how they have everything (join date, location, number of post, etc) located under the avatar. All located in one location.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)