How to get 118.7° OLMPC channel 655

jeffmwknight

SatelliteGuys Family
Original poster
Jan 9, 2008
San Jose, CA
Hi all, I'm somewhat of a newbie here and want to know how to point my dish to get this. Scott reported that OLMPC channel 655 will be on 118.7°. I'm currently on the west coast using 119 and 61.5.

Language - Chinese
Channel - 655
Call Letters - OLMPC
Satellites - 118.7° orbital location

thanks

I've had access to all four of the channels. The Soccer, Basketball, Chinese and Korean. I really don't watch the two foreign channels....... but I do browse through them every once in a while. Like I said, it is sporadic though. I'm not sure if it depends on if it is actually broadcasting something or not.

Sometimes, it does not get the signal, as if I do not have a sat pointed at 118.7. Then there are other times, it gets the signal and I have the feeds.

I remember clearly, as they were speaking their native language and showing boxing on one channel, highlights of swimming on another.

BTW, I am not currently subscribed to any International Language Package. I use to sub to the German Language Package until about 4 or 5 months ago.

I'm receiving these channels again at the moment... I'm wondering if they are only active when they have actually programming. On the Korean channel.. they are showing Boxing, previously they were showing Handball. The Chinese channel currently has a slate showing the next programming will be at 2pm EST.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)