How To Get Away With Murder

DJdish

SatelliteGuys Master
Original poster
Feb 20, 2010
Mexico City

The brilliant, charismatic and seductive Professor Annalise Keating (Viola Davis) gets entangled with four law students from her class, "How to Get Away with Murder." Little do they know that they will have to apply what they learned to real life, in this masterful, sexy, suspense-driven legal thriller from Shonda Rhimes and Betsy Beers.

It had strong start with ratings, watched about 10 minutes while I was watching football, it looked interesting.

I watched it and it seems very disjointed. At this point I don't know if I like it or not, but I'll keep the timer for a bit. Might grow on me.

On the plus side, this is perhaps my most favorite new show of the Fall Season. However, I have already deleted a bunch of timers and I am only 'luke-warm' about this new show. Oh well...I'll be watching for a few more weeks at least.

On the plus side, this is perhaps my most favorite new show of the Fall Season. However, I have already deleted a bunch of timers and I am only 'luke-warm' about this new show. Oh well...I'll be watching for a few more weeks at least.
Agreed and same here.

I missed this show when it was airing last season but it was recently added to Netflix. I watched everything over just a few days. They were very effective with their cliffhangers and I kept finding myself wanting to watch just one more episode.

Maybe the reason I liked it more than some of the people here is because I didn't have to wait a week to see the next episode. I'm sure it was easier to follow the time jumps the way I did it. For that reason I'm not sure I want to watch the Season 2 Premier this Sunday even though I like the show. I might just let the episodes stack up on my Tivo so I can watch them all on my schedule.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)