how to get CSR

logger31

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Sep 2, 2007
South Central PA
i am wanting to contact DISH so i can cancel my service. i know the phone numbers and such but i would like to know how to get to a CSR directly to cancel service.

If you squint your eyes, put your index fingers on your temples, waggle your hands, and think, really, really hard, "I wish I could talk to a DISH CSR", over and over again, it might work....

or, like the rest of us, you can listen to the recorded prompts and push the appropriate one. Tech support prompt seems to be the consensus here for best results.

Why are you all having a hard time LOL cmon even a kid can go trough the ivrs LOL

all you do is call.. select the option to cancel serve(or an option to add channcels) get a front line agent, politely tell them you wish to cancel. You get transferred to a winback agent and thats that. Quit complaining that you cant get reps.. listed to the ivrs.

Direct tv, cable, cell phone companies.. ALL companies have the SAME process.

Some customers try to cheat and call directly to the wb line. Thats cutting in line for the rest of us that are on hold waiting..

imagine if are in line for over 20 mins at a movie, and someone cuts in for no reason.. haha same thing here.

If you dont want to have long hold times... EASY.. all you do is call during off peak hours.. lets say after 10 pm. and you get an agent FAST.

Or call like at 6 am and you get someone .. they are open 24/7

1800 333 dish.

if he is concerned about saving time to make one final last call, then why did he waste time maing the post? coulda spent the time calling instead.

if he is concerned about saving time to make one final last call, then why did he waste time maing the post? coulda spent the time calling instead.

I did the calling over the period of about 20 minutes until i figured out what to do. If i have an issue like i usually come on the forums for advice.

Call/push the button for the new customers department. They always answer the phone right away, are polite, and speak good English because DISH wants their customers to get a good first impression. After that, its all down hill once your a member.

So, get a hold of the new customers department, and just talk to them politely,and tell them what you want. They will probably give you a few offers if you want to stay, or just keep telling them NO and eventually they will get the picture.

Think of this on the bright side, at least your not calling AOL to cancel....i'm sure most of us knew how that went back in the day.....

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)