How to get rid of Spanish language only ads?

YouTube has also targeted me with the Spanish-language version of the same ads I know are available in English. I chalk it up to imperfect algorithms in the Cloud. I can’t say I can recall a Spanish-language ad in my DMA delivered from Dish, even though we do have one Spanish-language TV channel in the area.

I record EVERYYTHING that I watch. I never watch live tv, therefore, I 30 second skip thru all commercials. SO, it is possible with a Hopper3. I even record football games and start watching them at least an hour into the game. OR use the mute button.

I record EVERYYTHING that I watch. I never watch live tv, therefore, I 30 second skip thru all commercials. SO, it is possible with a Hopper3. I even record football games and start watching them at least an hour into the game. OR use the mute button.
Same same here too.

OnDemand doesn't give the option of FF, I try to use it as little as possible but sometimes that is the only place I can find a particular episode if I missed it (or if the hopper missed it).

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)