How to kill a PS3!

gadgtfreek

SatelliteGuys Master
Original poster
May 29, 2006
Lower Alabama
How to kill a PS3 Console - Is it really possible ? | PS3 Vault - Playstation 3 News Site PS3 Games
Glad to see I can watch my movies in freezer truck if I want too :D

How to kill a Ps3 Console
So how good is the console when put under extreme operating pressure and alternating environments The total concept of the Ps3 console instills robustness, stability and durability, the overall package combines the latest chip technology and peripheral advancements. The following results of the console are noteworthy reading and were done under the following guidelines. Results were recorded accurately to provide an actual operating statistic.

I remember that picture! Idiot waited in line just to destroy it for his 15 seconds of fame.

Amazing. I wish that PS3 had the same game selection, and controller as the 360 because it would be the Dominator. The only reason that I still plan on getting an xbox is for Halo, and the fact that their controls system has been on point since it's original release. The playstation controller on the other hand, has always been uncomfortable and awkward. The PS3 game selection isn't bad, but they don't have the few games that have kept me into gaming.

Countysky

Last edited by a moderator:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)