How To Remove "pit Member" From My Info?

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Status
Not open for further replies.

yourbeliefs

Something Profound
Original poster
Pub Member / Supporter
Sep 20, 2007
Northeast
My (and many others) have "Pit Member" on their information in their posts. Is there any way to remove this? I haven't posted in The Pit in months.

Thanks

Well shoot my pit member tag is missing!:coco
I feel sooo stigmatized and discriminated against.
The Pit tag is a badge of honor in recognition of those showing a willingness to go where most tremble in fear to stand up for what they believe.

Mediocrity is now PC. We can't even use honorifics to distinguish individuals lest we cross the PC line. The most insidious influence on the young is our current pursuit of the homogenized bland, the trivial and the tolerance of the third rate. A mundane place to blissfully bask in.. Where one mustn't think outside the square, in fact, one mustn't even be aware that there is a square, just shut-up and eat the PC pablum and don't think or express yourself. And we wonder why our kids don't even know who George Washington was but know all the winners on American's Idle [sic].

And you get all that from the Pit Member id being removed?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)