How to set up recordings on second Hopper from Main Hopper?

Speaking of Vivek... IIRC he promised around here somewhere to allow us to set the Hopper reboot time, as we can with earlier receivers. Did that ever get done?

I can't seem to search (and succeed in finding) any of Vivek's posts. What am I doing wrong?

Any gut feelings :)

I don't foresee any major announcements regarding equipment but I assume there will be some promotional announcements to get people excited. Since they announced all the new equipment at CES I think they are just going to focus on them and the features they have. Maybe even some added features that could surprise us. I know I was very surprised when they first announced PTAT at Team Summit.

So, who's going to Team Summit this year?

Sent from my iPhone using SatelliteGuys

So, who's going to Team Summit this year?

I'm heading out by myself this year. I don't plan on going to many training sessions this time, mostly just the ceremonies, trade show and keynote speakers. Since it's downtown Nashville I'd like to check out the area, maybe stop by a brewpub. I did get invited to a round table but I think it's more retailer related and won't pertain to customers.

I'll make sure I post any exciting news as soon as I hear it again this year.

I'm heading out by myself this year. I don't plan on going to many training sessions this time, mostly just the ceremonies, trade show and keynote speakers. Since it's downtown Nashville I'd like to check out the area, maybe stop by a brewpub. I did get invited to a round table but I think it's more retailer related and won't pertain to customers. I'll make sure I post any exciting news as soon as I hear it again this year.

Thank you.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)