How to subscribe Regional Sports Networks?

bha19

SatelliteGuys Family
Original poster
Dec 31, 2008
usa
I wanted to get the regional sports nets package and tried to sign up online. Nothing happened when I did, so i called customer service and they told me it was not available in my area of Southern New Jersey. What is the story on the sports nets? Thanks in advance for any info

bha19

I believe its a 5.99 extra fee. I didnt get it until I called and requested it because it was the only way for me to get Big Ten Network here in GA

DISH Network - 1.888.825.2557

Actually, the $5.99mthly charge is for the multi sports package. The regional sports Networks should be available in pkgs At100Plus and up. If you do not live in an area that can get them then you can get this package but you will get a lot of blackouts, doesn't seem worth it to me, unless your in to some of the shows they have besides games.

As far as subscribing to them, I would never use the website. I don't trust them, then again you can't trust half the reps they have but I would call. um?.... good luck...;)

Also, the regional sports networks are in a way like locals. You have to be in a certain area to be able to subscribe to them. They should tell you yes or no when calling. # is in the quote.

Last edited:
Actually, the $5.99mthly charge is for the multi sports package. The regional sports Networks should be available in pkgs At100Plus and up. If you do not live in an area that can get them then you can get this package but you will get a lot of blackouts, doesn't seem worth it to me, unless your in to some of the shows they have besides games.

As far as subscribing to them, I would never use the website. I don't trust them, then again you can't trust half the reps they have but I would call. um?.... good luck...;)

Also, the regional sports networks are in a way like locals. You have to be in a certain area to be able to subscribe to them. They should tell you yes or no when calling. # is in the quote.
It is all straight now, thanks for the info. Actually it was the website and not customer service that helped me out.

bha19

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)