How to update DishAnywhere with new Rcvr ID

bchandler02

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Mar 26, 2006
Got a new HWS today, and the DishAnywhere website (and likely app as well) are still trying to find my old box. How do I update it on the website? Haven't found a place to do so yet.

The "Anywhere" part only took a few hours for me.

A day or two for everything.

Back in the 721 days, it took several days.

Sent from my iPhone using SatelliteGuys

Yes, I remember H2K took a few days to get up to speed. At first glance, everything (or at least everything I use regularly) looks good on HWS, except dish anywhere.

I'll just give it time and keep checking in every so often. I just wanted to make sure I wasn't missing something where I had to go update it manually.

Appreciate everyone's help!

I would just make sure you new receiver has a broadband connection and then clear the browsing data on your browser or try another browser. If that doesn't work you can try resetting the receiver but every upgrade or swap I've ever had displayed the new receiver info within minutes.

Yea, it takes a while. I swapped two units around (Den and Master Bed Room) and renamed them. It took about a day for Dish AnyWhere to sort them back out. But it still thinks that what was a Joey in the MBR is a Hopper, but the Hopper in the Den it now knows is a Hopper in the MBR.

Weird.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts