How will dish handle the merger between sirius and xm?

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

Jeff003

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
May 28, 2004
Do you think will be hearing xm channels on dish?Since the two are merged the name is now siriusxm.I haven't caught the Charlie Chat in a while have they said anything about this?

Well for only $6.99, Dish can add the best of XM.....

I doubt we will get any of the XM channels but MLB and NFL would at least be something considering Dish doesn't carry either.

Charlie can then claim he has the same programming as DTV. :D

Do you think will be hearing xm channels on dish?Since the two are merged the name is now siriusxm.I haven't caught the Charlie Chat in a while have they said anything about this?

XM is adding several of the Sirius channels to XM (the best of Sirius, I believe they are calling it). But none of the channels in this package are music. Since Dish is only using Sirius' music channels, I doubt anything is going to change.

Well for only $6.99, Dish can add the best of XM.....

I doubt we will get any of the XM channels but MLB and NFL would at least be something considering Dish doesn't carry either.

Charlie can then claim he has the same programming as DTV. :D

Dish would not be able to get same rates as individual customers would. Also, Dish only has music channels from Sirius so I would doubt anything would be added to Dish's lineup.

The XM music will pretty much be rebroadcasts of the Sirius music channels by 11-05, so you won't see any change on E*. D* will get to hear Sirius music soon because of this. I wish they would get mad and bring back Music Choice or DMX.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)