How would I transfer something recorded on a 622 to a Macbook?

birkoff

SatelliteGuys Family
Original poster
Aug 21, 2004
So I see a great football play that I'd like to eventually post to Youtube.

How would I get the clip from the 622 to my Macbook in a format that
could eventually be uploaded to Youtube?

Well No Hawker, You can't, You will have to get a video capture device or card for your Mac also and a another thing is you can't transfer them from your receiver to a computer because if you do that then you will lose all of your recordings because it has to be reformatted to work with your computer also.

Well No Hawker, You can't, You will have to get a video capture device or card for your Mac also and a another thing is you can't transfer them from your receiver to a computer because if you do that then you will lose all of your recordings because it has to be reformatted to work with your computer also.
Not sure what your talking about Chris Leer. You just repeated what I told him already. And you won't loose your recordings if you use a video capture card. The only way you will loose them is if you can somehow get the HDD out and connect it IN your computer.

I found this, "Geniatech iGrabber One Touch Video Grabber For MAC and PC" which is about $35.

I guess my $64 question is whether I can connect it to the 622? How do all those videos I see on
youtube get around not using copyrighted broadcast material?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)