How's My Driving?

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Wow, the DISH execs really need to know who's driving their vans. First it was a couple of guys smuggling marijuana and now it's a crazy guy driving recklessly.

Glad my van never had logos on it. Was just a white cargo van. I was incognito! Really I don't have a problem with how fast you want to drive as log as you drive responsibly. Which that guy was not!

Yet the tag is still clearly visible. If you're going to try to cover your tracks, you might as well do it the right way.

I find it hard to believe he was driving bad.. knew he was driving bad stopped got out of his van put tape on to cover the number, then drove more and stopped again to put more tape on.

I could believe that he covered the number before and was out driving like that.

My dads old company use to use that hows my driving service and you can't believe the calls they get in reporting drivers for driving bad and just do it (call in) for fun.

I called about a very rude glass truck guy, he was in a big hurry blew horn gave me finger and finally screamed obseties at me driving slow looking for my service call location. He stopped at a gas station I got his truck number no wonder jerk was in a hurry, he was on wrong side of town.
So called and chatted with his boss:)
Told my customer what happened when i arrived at church. they said oh thats the local druggie sales location.

told him the entire thing. boss said I will have him drug tested when he gets back, if hes positive thats his 3 rd offense he is fired

I

Reminds me of the time years ago my parents had a camp in northern VT worked third shift and was heading up to spend some time up there came around a corner on the interstate one car parked in the break down lane and another stopped in the driving lane speed limit was 55 back then but almost slammed that car at that speed did not look like they had car trouble just gawking at the scenery was a bright sunny day fortunately that put a stressful start to my vacation back then.

My dads old company use to use that hows my driving service and you can't believe the calls they get in reporting drivers for driving bad and just do it (call in) for fun.
I've called in on vehicles numerous times.. 60% of the time I'm calling because there's something wrong with the vehicle, not the driver or their driving.. like tail light out, bumper falling off ... that was one of my favs.. the guy had used rope ... and it was coming undone the bumper kept dropping lower any bump he'd hit... :)

the other 40% ... well jerks are jerks.. and if they're driving with that kind of welcome sign on their vehicle they should be mindful of it.

And what I can't believe in that story.. is that when the guy called the Police they told him to call the number on the back of the van? Wreckless is wreckless ... any trooper in the area should have been able to come along from behind, watch the behavior and pull the van over if needed ... but to not have taken an interest in checking out a wreckless driver ...wow...

As a former DNS tech dish is hard on the driving record.. You have to have a 100% clean record and is checked twice a year. Any points and you have no job .
True he was in a hurry to eat his PI but some days of installs and service calls are to much as every install is different. One 2 tv install can be 1-1.5hrs others are 4hrs+ and now giving away 6 tv installs.
As for you jack holes that fell like mucking around the the hows my driving sticker just find a local shop that dose van magnets get one to cover the hows my driving and your van number!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)