HR20-700: 0x17? CE Download June 29 & 30

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
For some reason the normal reset recorder proceedure dosen't want to work with this one....
I guess thats why they still put the red button there :D

Jimbo

I did the menu reset with no worries. I had problems with my HR20-100 when it had its CE a few weeks back.

I tried twice and it appearently wouldn't take the remote code and started to load the 168 again. So I did the old stand by and it is loading good so far.

Jimbo

Jimbo, are you operating under Directv mode on the receiver/remote or AV1/AV2? My HR20-100 was on AV2 mode and wouldnt take the code unless I did it as Directv or the selector to the far left on the remote.

Jimbo, are you operating under Directv mode on the receiver/remote or AV1/AV2? My HR20-100 was on AV2 mode and wouldnt take the code unless I did it as Directv or the selector to the far left on the remote.

Yup, I never change the button, but I did check.
It's no big deal seeing it loaded the old way, I just perfer to use the reset option is all.

Jimbo

Same here. Getting tired. Just wanna watch the end of the Red Sox game I recorded on the other HR20-100. Theres some benefit to having both models.
That is why I switched to the HR10-250 to watch the rest of the game last night, while they were getting the new CE into the stream for the HR20-700.

I just looked at the chat room to see when it became available. If I remember correctly the game was already over along with most of Extra Innings before it was ready to download.

What I like about this version is the way you can record a program and begin to watch it as it records, then punch in another channel and it will pause the show and go to the live program. then using the PREV button you can toggle between them and the live program is buffering the show. Pretty close to DLB.

Watched the tiger game that way today.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)