SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Supporting Founder
Mar 12, 2005
Hartford Connecticut
From DBSTalk.Com

LE Risks and Guidelines
How to Force Download an LE Release

Be sure to monitor the Living on the Edge forum HERE at Satellite Guys for changes in probability and go status!

HR20-700 {CE:08:01} - 0x184 Announcement
Systems in this CE / Version
HR20-700 {CE:08:01} - 0x184

Window of opportunity to download:
Friday; August 3, 2007 11PM - 2:30AM ET
Saturday; August 4, 2007 11PM - 2:30AM ET
Current Probability: 70%
Be sure to monitor the threads and chat room to check on final availability

------------------------------------------------------------------------------
The Contents of the Release: (Differences based of 0x17E National Release)
  • Items from CE:08:01

Improved
  • Improved handling of local networking issues
  • Super Pillar (top and bottom pillars, squishing image) while in NATIVE mode: resolved
  • Improved Jump Back
  • Search Results always placing HD ahead of SD
  • MPEG-4 Trickplay improvements
  • Improved handling of ATSC tranmissions errors to improve OTA/ATSC compatibility
  • Stability

Updated
  • N/A

New feature(s)
  • MPEG Audio support for GameLounge
  • When in Search dialogs; Color buttons will allow you to toggle between different types of Search

Notes
  • VOD is not enabled in this version (I know you where going to ask)

Brewer,
It's time for a BEER !!!
Anything of interest coming with this update or just the uasual cosmetic stuff, I don't do any media sharing .... yet !

Jimbo

Screen squishing is about it.

Drinking Long Trail right now. Friend brewed for them for years until moving on to Tuckerman's then Harpoon. In fact my avatar is his brew and signature.

Harpoon IPA is always a safe backup for me. Available all around these parts.

Got your hands on the new Dogfish Head Festina Peche? Been dying to try it.

BRING ON VOD

Actually prefer the Ale to the Harpoon IPA. But of course no one has it and it doesnt sell. I read about the Peche too. Anything Dogfish head does is fantastic. I am not as big on the fruit beers but like them. My favorites in summer are just plain Belgian Wit beers. Not too sweet and not as close to the german relatives that impart banana falvors. I like the traditional Belgian style wheat.

No VOD but I will drink to any release. Oh heck, I will drink to anything.

Downloading NOW .....

Processing, processing, processing .....
Fascinating !!!!
Commander Data while engaging " The BORG"

Jimbo

I will have a Lagunitas IPA or Czech Pilsner. Its actually not Czech style since its too hoppy but they call it that. Either way, they make some great beer.

Ok Guy's
Here ya go,
Enjoy !!!

Mike, I also do the Bud/ Bud Light !!!!

Go Dale Jr. # 8 Budweiser Car on the pole for this weeks Nascar race !!!

Jimbo

I perfer Bottles over cans !!!
That said, Bud has a commemerative Can out with Dale Jr on it, so I had to pick up a 12.

Jimbo

I perfer Bottles over cans !!!
That said, Bud has a commemerative Can out with Dale Jr on it, so I had to pick up a 12.

Jimbo

From a snob like me you will be surprised by this statement. The can is a better carrier for beer then bottle especially green and clear ones. They are death to a beer. Temp fluctuations and age are bad but light kills a beer. Ever get a skunked one? Wet paper bag? Butter? The can helps against these things. I prefer draft but you cant go wrong with a "lawn mower" beer in a can.

From a snob like me you will be surprised by this statement. The can is a better carrier for beer then bottle especially green and clear ones. They are death to a beer. Temp fluctuations and age are bad but light kills a beer. Ever get a skunked one? Wet paper bag? Butter? The can helps against these things. I prefer draft but you cant go wrong with a "lawn mower" beer in a can.

Yes I have had an occasional bad beer from time to time, but nothing from Bud, if I do get a bad one it's usually a old Molsen Golden.

My Bud goes directly into the fridge and I have my fridge keep it dark inside, at least thats what they tell me !!

Jimbo

Bud's churn is so fast that it doesn't have much chance to go bad. I just despise the green bottle. Ah marketers.

Anyone have any HR20 issues? :p

Media Connect is now having issues where it didn't before. I have two devices that worked flawlessly before. Now only one of two work.

Windows Home Server - Rock Solid
WMP 10 with Windows Media Connect - Shows "No Media in this folder"

Guide cache is gone. I can only go out 12 - 24 hours. Used to keep all guide data during after any form of a reboot.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)