HR20-700 {CE:09:06} - 0x1A3 Discussion thread

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
No release notes either. I wonder what changed.

Well one thing that has been fixed, at least so far, I've been having alot of pixalation and audio drop outs, mainly on ESPN2 and so far since I've been back to live TV , it has not happened. :up

However, Still NO CID working here... hasn't worked reliabley for abouta month or so now. :down

I know it;s not a high priority, but it would be nice to have again, once you get use to it, and then don't have it, it kinda stinks ....

Jimbo

I dont think CID will every work 100% completely right. I think its been buggy since day 1 and is dependent on so many user variables and not a high priority so I dont think it will ever work well across the board.

Well one thing that has been fixed, at least so far, I've been having alot of pixalation and audio drop outs, mainly on ESPN2 and so far since I've been back to live TV , it has not happened. :up

However, Still NO CID working here... hasn't worked reliabley for abouta month or so now. :down

I know it;s not a high priority, but it would be nice to have again, once you get use to it, and then don't have it, it kinda stinks ....

Jimbo

CID is hit or miss. Mine works all the time. If my machine wasn't attached to line number 2 I would probably disable it.

I dont think CID will every work 100% completely right. I think its been buggy since day 1 and is dependent on so many user variables and not a high priority so I dont think it will ever work well across the board.

It worked perfectly for me for the first 10 months I have had the HR20, now nothing !

Jimbo

real network capability, being able to transfer shows between boxes would be nice!

I would be satisfied with both internal and external hard drives working together .
Also if you could unplug the external and plug it in your other HR20 and have it work .......

Jimbo

I would be satisfied with both internal and external hard drives working together .
Also if you could unplug the external and plug it in your other HR20 and have it work .......

Jimbo

why can't you do that? I changed my 500g hd to a 750g and gave my son my original one. When I hooked it up for him yesterday it had my recordings and favorite lists on it. Worked fine on his hr20.

why can't you do that? I changed my 500g hd to a 750g and gave my son my original one. When I hooked it up for him yesterday it had my recordings and favorite lists on it. Worked fine on his hr20.

Others here have reported that it will not work if you move from one HD DVR to another, your saying that it will ???

If so, thats great news :up

Can any others verify this as well ???

Jimbo

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)