HR20-700, Does anyone in NY City have one yet?

Status
Please reply by conversation.

pro96

You Member, Member ?
Original poster
Supporting Founder
Jul 18, 2005
OC
One of my biggest vendors lives in N.Y and I wanted to suprice him on his bday with an HR20-700 to add to his Directv sub.

Question to any NY resident from this site, can this HR20-700 be purchased in NY City yet and get it activated aswell?

I dont know if to buy one from a local NY retailer or perhaps from an authorized internet seller that will allow me to buy one and send it to him so he can add it to his sub.

Any info on this, will be appreciated. I live in Calif, and that's why I am asking for any NY resident on this.

Thanks guys

pro96 said:
One of my biggest vendors lives in N.Y and I wanted to suprice him on his bday with an HR20-700 to add to his Directv sub.

Question to any NY resident from this site, can this HR20-700 be purchased in NY City yet and get it activated aswell?

I dont know if to buy one from a local NY retailer or perhaps from an authorized internet seller that will allow me to buy one and send it to him so he can add it to his sub.

Any info on this, will be appreciated. I live in Calif, and that's why I am asking for any NY resident on this.

Thanks guys
Try Robert at Value Electronics (site sponser), He's in NY, let him know your a Sat Guys guy.

Jimbo

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)