HR20-700 will not turn on

Status
Please reply by conversation.

anhmduk

SatelliteGuys Family
Original poster
Sep 1, 2006
So. Cal
I installed a second HR20-700 last Saturday the 29th. Sunday after returning to the room form the kitchen, I found a black screen and receiver froze up. The remote and front panel buttons inop. I restarted the receiver and all was ok. Monday morning when I tried to turn the receiver on, nothing. No lights and receiver completely unresponsive, restarted again. This has happened once a day all week long. I have only had the black screen the one time. My original HR20-700 has not had a problem in a year of operation. :confused: Current software is 0X 18a

Don't tell us call 800-531-5000 and have D* replace it. What do you think we can do with their defective equipment?

Don't tell us call 800-531-5000 and have D* replace it. What do you think we can do with their defective equipment?

Wow what a jerk. I already called, just wanted to pass the info on. So body else may have the same problem. Helps to know you are not alone.

Have you tried rebooting? I would think that would have been the first thing you'd tried but it never hurts to ask. Unless you're asking boba that is. :rolleyes:

Robin

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)