HR20 / HR21 / HR22 / R22 CE Release 8/22

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Downloading.....since this is my first time downloading a CE I'd like to make sure I have everything correct.

The downloading screen says:
2/1/1/20

7D/0013/0255/03/0102

New Software found (026C)

Is this the correct version?

Thanks!

downloaded on HR20-100. On Demand shows no titles. Network is connected. Channel 1080 says it is not available. No other issues at this time.

downloaded on HR20-100. On Demand shows no titles. Network is connected. Channel 1080 says it is not available. No other issues at this time.

Give it about 24 hours to populate if this is your first time. You might have to activate on demand through D*'s website. Dont know what the process is as I have been with the ondemand program sence day one :)

Hi, new member here. Just followed the procedure here in CA at 12:15 Pacific time. Receiver reported new software found and began download. I shut off the tv and went upstairs to watch olympics during install/reboot. Everything seems okay, but how can I make sure that the CE is installed? If I look at the info/test screen what version should it say I am running? Sorry for the newbie question...thanks in advance for the assistance.

Hi, new member here. Just followed the procedure here in CA at 12:15 Pacific time. Receiver reported new software found and began download. I shut off the tv and went upstairs to watch olympics during install/reboot. Everything seems okay, but how can I make sure that the CE is installed? If I look at the info/test screen what version should it say I am running? Sorry for the newbie question...thanks in advance for the assistance.

version
(026C)

My HR20 seems a little slower in the menus, but 1080p is working. Bucket List fires right up with no tv issues, both lights on HR20 light up very fast.

Edit:

For any D* people reading:

Panny 85u (2008) 1080p plasma
HR20-700 on Native

Tv displays "1080p" when info is pressed after Bucket List starts, so it works fine for me.

Hdmi from HR20 to Onkyo 605 rcvr, Hdmi from Onkyo to Panny

Last edited:
using a different color for channels not subbed too is a great idea. SOmething so simple yet so useful. Now D* programmers carry that idea over to the screen where we build custom favorites lists.

I put it through the paces last night for almost 2 hours... accessed 2 pc's running TVersity and Audio, Pictures and Mpegs and did fine... I have close to 400 gigs of Replay mpegs scattered out all recorded off of Dish or Direct HD and they played just fine...

I am going to DL during tonights window. Just want to confirm that the only effect this cycle SHOULD have on recordings is if you revert back to Natl. release. There SHOULD not be any effect on recordings made on my current natl release software, then going to CE. Hope that makes sense!!

Im still having issues with 1080P picture not showing up right. I have sent up my issue to tom over at DBS to hand up to D*. The TV will say 1080P but it wont show up, just black screen that flashes a picture ever so often. All of my other 1080P sources show up fine with no issues.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)