HR20 HR21 HR22 R22 HR23 CE Release 5/21

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

jcrandall

Proud Staff Member
Original poster
Staff member
HERE TO HELP YOU!
Apr 3, 2005
Central Michigan
Systems in this CE
HR20-100 • HR20-700
HR21-100 • HR21-200 • HR21-700
HR22-100 • R22-100 • R22-200
HR21Pro • HR23-700

Window of opportunity to download:
Friday, May 21, 2010 11:00PM - 2:30AM ET
Saturday, May 22, 2010 11:00PM - 2:30AM ET

Risk Level for this Download: High Risk

New features
Posters everywhere!
DirecTV Cinema enhancements.

Improved/Updated
Under the hood

Notes
This CE may remove your guide cache if you did not download a previous CE. Please allow up to 24 hrs to restore your full 14 day guide.
If you revert from CE back to National x3A8 you will lose the guide cache, recordings made after CE, recordings played back since CE, Series Manager entries and the To Do list.
Please do not report sluggish issues or missing search results within the first 12 hours after download.

Specifics as to Cinema enhancements:
On the channel 1096 homepage, you can select DIRECTV Cinema titles and manage a queue of selected titles to be automatically recorded by the DIRECTV Cinema feature. You can also select In Theaters (future) titles to be recorded as soon as they become available on DIRECTV. In order to help us test this feature, please use homepage 1096 instead of the regular 1100 homepage.

If your HR2x/R22 is Internet connected all other VOD homepages will behave as usual, except that VOD download requests (currently downloading or pending download) will appear in the Playlist and not in the Queue. You may also see an option of a fast load 720p download, but do not select this option since the fast load download is not available for this CE cycle.

Specifics as to Cinema enhancements:
On the channel 1096 homepage, you can select DIRECTV Cinema titles and manage a queue of selected titles to be automatically recorded by the DIRECTV Cinema feature. You can also select In Theaters (future) titles to be recorded as soon as they become available on DIRECTV. In order to help us test this feature, please use homepage 1096 instead of the regular 1100 homepage.

If your HR2x/R22 is Internet connected all other VOD homepages will behave as usual, except that VOD download requests (currently downloading or pending download) will appear in the Playlist and not in the Queue. You may also see an option of a fast load 720p download, but do not select this option since the fast load download is not available for this CE cycle.

Nice,
I went to 1096 to check it out and help out and found that Anything you select says " No matching programs found" or something like that.

So much for helping out ...

Quick question, is MRV gone now? It's no longer working on my systems and I've had messages saying that I had to order it now. I must have missed something...Could someone elaborate for me please?

Is it just me and I need to reboot the system or did they turn off the images and ratings when you pull up the details on shows?

Is it just me and I need to reboot the system or did they turn off the images and ratings when you pull up the details on shows?

Are you looking at the Guide or the Playlist ?

I am d/l ing the CE tonight and had the images and info when I go to the Playlist still, but not in the Guide

I see it's a bit different.
The Logo is more or less missing, but it is fine under the channel number.

Wonder why that is ?
I t did the same thing on 307 (WGN) but not on 248 (FX )

R22 and HR23 MRV

Thanks. I'm assuming that it's a flat $3 instead of $3 per receiver like some other companies?? ;)

I spent over an hour on the phone with Directv this morning trying to ger MRV working. I was told that since I have an R22 (HD enabled) and an HR23 I didn't have the right equipment to do MRV. Even though it worked fine during the beta. The answer was to replace the R22 for $99.00 and buy the DECA for another $99. Very disappointed with the answer.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)