HR20/HR21/R22 CE Release 7/25 0x025B

Correct me if I'm wrong, but there is no need for anyone to do pokeeyenow unless they are widget beta testers or having network problems (VOD).

i followed the link to become a beta tester for the widgets but i don't know if they're still taking volunteers.

what box do you have?

HR20-100 (I haven't updated my signature and technically, its my roommates box). But this seems to be bad, after downloading the national release it does the same/different thing. It goes through the whole boot up process and then goes to a gray screen with no response at all on any buttons. I left it unplugged for a while, I'll see if that helps.

My situation has not improved! I am now thinking that this isn't a CE issue, I'm afraid the box is dead. Just goes to a blank gray screen after the boot up process (which looks normal). One time it stayed on the Directv splash screen. Any suggestions?

Anyone else having a problem with RECENT SEARCHES? If I do a recnet search it just searches and searches. Other search criteria is fine.

My situation has not improved! I am now thinking that this isn't a CE issue, I'm afraid the box is dead. Just goes to a blank gray screen after the boot up process (which looks normal). One time it stayed on the Directv splash screen. Any suggestions?

You are back up and running now, Correct ?

Jimbo

Did my POKE search using the Recent Search last night and all of my recent searches were there, but only actually used the POKE search, and it worked fine (aside form having to reboot to get my backgrounds fixed)

Did my POKE search using the Recent Search last night and all of my recent searches were there, but only actually used the POKE search, and it worked fine (aside form having to reboot to get my backgrounds fixed)

Remember you need to do a Keyword search, don't know if the recent search is any different, seeing you obviously did it that way the first time.

Jimbo

The Recent Search is saved as whatever the type of search it was when you did it initially. The Recent Search list doesn't care what kind it was...it is simply there to save time on repeated tasks. So if you do a Keyword search, it will perform the same type of search when using that list.

Still having the recent search problem. As I mentioned, if I do a search it finds the program. Then if I go to recent search for that very same program it just keeps searching and never finds shows or stops.

I cleared all the recent searches and started again etc. This is the first time I've had the problem, and I've used recent search on all the CE releases since March.

I am using an external drive as well.

The Recent Search is saved as whatever the type of search it was when you did it initially. The Recent Search list doesn't care what kind it was...it is simply there to save time on repeated tasks. So if you do a Keyword search, it will perform the same type of search when using that list.

cool,
I wasn't sure about this, I also don't know if it would have mattered anyways.:)

Jimbo

First post on a very cool forum!

I D/L'd the 7/25 CE and it went flawlessly.

I'm most anxious to test the new feature "Support for Cisco Wireless Bridge (WGA600N) - plugs into Ethernet port", as I will be getting one Tuesday.

I'll post the results.

Rick

Rick - WELCOME to Satelliteguys!

Make sure to come back and let us know how your Cisco Bridge install goes :)

Mike, I know we talked about these problems a week or two ago, I think you mayjust have a bad box. They shouldn't be as slo as you described or need as many reboots.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)