Risk Level for this Download:

High Risk

New features
None

Improved/Updated
Trickplay bar
eSata Issues

Notes
This CE may remove your guide cache if you did not download a previous CE. Please allow up to 24 hrs to restore your full 14 day guide.
You will lose your guide cache when reverting from CE to national.
Please do not report sluggish issues or missing search results within the first 12 hours after download.

"Under-the-hood" and "stability" improvements are expected with every release and are not noted here.

New features
CE:26:01(0x046B)
Enhanced Channel Banner!

Pausing Live TV - Will not resume

Downloaded the latest beta software version for HR24-500 and have noticed that if I pause live TV or try to rewind to view again, that the screen freezes and will not resume unless you change the channel. Anybody else experience the same symptoms?

I had a different issue happening LAST week, If I watched a recorded show when the show is over, the show on the channel I was on would not show up, just a blank screen, till I changed the channel.

Very similar, but it's working fine with the NEW CE from this past Friday.

Reverted back to national release Saturday day, pause and resuming live TV worked just fine; downloaded beta again last night and have been experiencing the same symptoms I described above once again with the freezing. I've also noticed that by default the video location indicator on playback will go all the way back to the start of watching that channel. Even if I fast forward to live TV, once I let up on the fast forward button the indicator will go back to the very beginning, while the programming it still frozen.

With the latest beta download, upon conclusion of the install I also had the blank screen until I changed the channel. I downloaded the beta twice with the same results.

On my last ce d/l on my HR24-500, the trickplay is working right again, finally...
Caller id though, since this unit is only 2 weeks old, not sure if others are having same issues..
The c.i.d. seems to work when it feels like it...
My hR21's always worked properly...

Nice to have the skip button working right again, much better. I haven't noticed anything wrong this week.

Nice to have the skip button working right again, much better. I haven't noticed anything wrong this week.

Have you watched any recordings to see what happens when they are done, do you get your channel back, or a black screen ?

However, it doesn't happen everytime as I just watched CSI and it was fine when I went back to the regular channel.