HR20 thru HR24 CE Release 4/1

I waited till almost :30 minutes into the window to start the HR24 dl, may keep doing that with both as they have been a little slow putting them up...

I think this is the first time in a long time that it hasn't been on time.

I usually wait till about 11:05to start mine, obviously that didn't work this time.

Have the HR24-500 and downloaded 0494 this weekend and experienced freezing/lockup when I would pause live TV. I would have to change channels and that would bring back live TV. The rewind/FF would not work properly on live tv, as well as the 30-second skip feature. I experienced the same situation on the last beta download and had to revert back to the 0459. I downloaded 0494 Friday night, reverted back to 0459 Saturday, ran testing on receiver, deleted programming from the hard drive so that I had approximately 25% free space on drive, then downloaded 0494 on Saturday night. Experimented all Sunday trying to get the pause, rewind/FF, 30-second skip, rewind to work. Had some of the features working for a short while, but then turned off the receiver for awhile and when I turned it back on the features would not work again and would freeze the system when pressing pause and then trying to restart playback. Finally downloaded 0459 again on Sunday night and now everything is working fine again. Anybody else experiencing similar symptoms?

Have the HR24-500 and downloaded 0494 this weekend and experienced freezing/lockup when I would pause live TV. I would have to change channels and that would bring back live TV. The rewind/FF would not work properly on live tv, as well as the 30-second skip feature. I experienced the same situation on the last beta download and had to revert back to the 0459. I downloaded 0494 Friday night, reverted back to 0459 Saturday, ran testing on receiver, deleted programming from the hard drive so that I had approximately 25% free space on drive, then downloaded 0494 on Saturday night. Experimented all Sunday trying to get the pause, rewind/FF, 30-second skip, rewind to work. Had some of the features working for a short while, but then turned off the receiver for awhile and when I turned it back on the features would not work again and would freeze the system when pressing pause and then trying to restart playback. Finally downloaded 0459 again on Sunday night and now everything is working fine again. Anybody else experiencing similar symptoms?

I am not having any trouble with 494, with the version before this I was having issues with getting the picture back after watching something I recorded, had to change the channel, but that issue appears to be gone now.

Everything appears to be working well on this particular version.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)