Windows of opportunity to download:
Friday; November 2, 2007 11PM - 2:30AM ET
Saturday; November 3, 2007 11PM - 2:30AM ET
CE Probability: 75%
Be sure to monitor the threads and chat room to check on final availability

------------------------------------------------------------------------------
While you are waiting for the Window to open:
MUST READ AND AGREE TO: - The CE Rules, Faq and Tips Thread... Here

Please join "us" in the CHAT room, about 15 minutes before the window opens... and till... well to the last person turns off the lights...
http://chat.dbstalk.com

The Contents of the Release: (Differences based of 0x18a National Release)
  • Items from CE:02:01
Improved
  • TBA
Updated
  • TBA
New feature(s)
  • N/A
Notes
  • This release will be a maintenance release... no new features are expected.
  • Release Notes: TBA
Note to other sites and users of those sites:
You are permitted to copy this CE Announcement in it's entirety (including this disclaimer) without modification so long as you provide a clickable link to DBSTalk.com.

Has anyone had problems donwloading any CE's on one HDDVR I have had no issues at all, but on another HDDVR, I cant get the CE's to download:(

Has anyone had problems donwloading any CE's on one HDDVR I have had no issues at all, but on another HDDVR, I cant get the CE's to download:(

In Massachusetts, at usually around 11pm Eastern time, I have had no issues downloading CE's at the same time on two HR20-700S units.

When CE's go out they are national, and usually are transmitted between the hours of 11PM and 2:30AM (on all time zones) on Friday's and Saturday's. Sometimes it has been reported to be during the week on Tuesdays at the same hours.

Perhaps another member can explain why it won't work on both your units at the same time or during the CE hours or transmission.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)