HR21-ALL CE Release- 3/28 & 3/29- HR21-100 Cancelled for Friday, All other HR21 is GO

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
menu/reset receiver/(-) and then when the power light and faded blue ring light up, press 0, 2, 4. 6, 8 rather quickly...then it should download....but not this morning...:(

SAme here, no go on any new software & I have a hr 21-700 dvr too. Tried a reset through the menu and a red button reset and it just hung on the looking for 193 software. Finally it reset itself and started back up without any new software update.

If Dbstalk's release notes are correct, I'm kinda excited to download this tonight...

# 03 - Stability
# 03 - Audio going from LiveTV to review buffer
# 03 - Resolution change in native when moving from LiveTV to review buffer
# 03 - Removed conflict icon for VOD recordings
# 03 - Thumbnails in MediaShare
# 03 - guide scrolling performance

03 - Added new text strings for network errors

Can't wait to dowload and see what's changed. The audio issues described here as being fixed has been annoying me since the last CE.

Did anyone get the new CE on Hr21-700 to work last night? I don't want try the download if everyone is having problems.:mad:

Did anyone get the new CE on Hr21-700 to work last night? I don't want try the download if everyone is having problems.:mad:

It's not that the CE software was breaking units last night it's not that the software would update at all. So go ahead and try it tonight if they still have the download problem, as in staying at 0%, just do a button rest and the box will boot back up with the current version.

I was planning on doing the download for my hr21-700 last night but didn't get to it. Did anyone get this without problems? I'm not sure if I want to try it or not after reading the difficulties.

It didn't make it into the stream lastnight and the -700 has only a 50% according to the chat over at DBStalk, the -200 and -100 have a 85% chance for tonight.

0220 for HR-21 - 700

Just finished downloading 0220 on one of my HR21-700 systems. So far so good. Haven't checked much, but so far the audio problem with the live mode and skipping seems to be fixed. I hope it stays that way.... Gonna go get it for my other receiver now...Good Luck everyone.

Is 0220 the new version? If so, it is downloading now. I could not find the version on the first page of this thread.

Download went great, so far everything is working good. I am just starting to do some testing. :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)